Find Supermarket Items With DW
10/02/2011 Find Supermarket Items With DW
This is a great game on the PBS Kids site. Arthur's little sister DW (from the TV show Arthur) is at the supermarket and needs your help to find the right items.
Scrolling left and right up and down the aisle, you have to find three items in a certain category as given to you over the tannoy. You drag and drop three items at a time in to your trolley and if you are correct DW takes them to the checkout and says well done. Then you can choose if you want to hear another tannoy task.
The categories are quite varied and of different levels of difficulty which is really good. When we played it the tasks we got were:
- find three items which contain meat
- find three items which are fruit
- find three items which are good for building bones
- find three items which contain milk
- find three items which have a peel, husk or shell
- find three items which are a good source of vitamin C
- find three items which are vegetables
and so on. So quite a good range of ideas to soak up.
The game can be found here
The selected category does not contain any resources at present, please check back soon.